Sash windows to suit all properties – in uPVC, aluminium and timber
It’s not surprising that modern sash windows are so popular in Britain today. Designed in line with traditional craftsmanship, they perfectly replicate wooden sashes from the past – whilst still delivering the effortless smooth sliding action today’s homeowners expect. Here at P S Counter Windows, we offer sliding sash windows in the latest uPVC, aluminium and timber materials, meaning you can tick all of the boxes in terms of style preference, budget operation and performance.
uPVC sash windows are a cost-effective choice for stricter home improvement budgets. They look as good as the real thing, but are far easier to maintain.
For sleek sash windows that are as stylish as they are durable, opt for aluminium. Featuring innovative designs, they retain a lot of heat within the profile. This helps to save money on heating bills. Aluminium sash windows can be powder coated in almost any colour, and will never need repainting or sanding.
For the true authentic aesthetic, opt for our timber sash windows. They can incorporate astragal bars and other elegant detailing. Fortunately, timber is naturally insulating and modern designs reduce maintenance significantly. Our composite timber sash windows feature thermally broken powder coated aluminium cappings, serving to enhance durability, energy efficiency and style even further.
With so many options, P S Counter Windows are a clear choice if you are looking for quality sash windows.
Features of value to both homeowners and architects
- Choose from aluminium, uPVC, composite and timber
- Enhance energy efficiency and sound insulation
- Enjoy uninterrupted views with slim sightlines
- Emulate traditional aesthetics – options for authentic accessories
- Suitable for all properties and areas – even those prone to adverse weather conditions
- Many colour options, including contemporary, woodgrains and dual
- Fully featured ovolo detail frames and sashes
- Reinforced with galvanized steel or aluminium for increased durability
- Thermal efficiency – can achieve ‘U’ values of 1.4
- Profiles are extruded to BS EN 12608 & BS EN ISO 9001
- Team of experts offering a reliable and efficient service
- Recyclable materials used – no need to worry about the impact on the wider environment