We are backed by reputable third parties and are approved installers
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer QNAW backed guarantees. Don’t just take our word for it either – FENSA membership highlights our quality.
It is no surprise that we are also Solarlux and Rationel approved installers and have received approved joiner status from Velfac. Being approved by these reputable companies means that our work must meet strict selection criteria, and consistently reach high standards. Choosing approved installers guarantees you quality in every installation, regardless of the home improvement you choose.
Simple 6 step buying process:
- Initial enquiry and discussion of your requirements via telephone, email or in person
- Site survey scheduled for a time convenient to you. If a new build, we will need copies of all plans and drawings
- Survey takes place and a quote given
- Dependant on the unique circumstances of the project, we will contact you. The project will be kept on tender, firmed up and transferred across to an order.
- After paperwork is signed and deposit payment collected, the order is placed with the relative supplier/manufacturer and provisionally scheduled in for supply/installation
- As soon as we receive the products, we can install them. We can provide additional services such as building and construction, using our dedicated partners (for decorating and tiling for example)
A quick and efficient service
- Dependent on the uniqueness of each project, the timescale can be as little as one week (for a supply only or supply and fit)
- 3-month maximum for a wood composite system
- Our own in-house manufactured Aluminium windows can be processed and manufactured in as little as three weeks (may be longer if affected by additional colour choices)