Aura+ composite windows, for impressive energy efficiency
Aura+ composite windows can easily achieve the Passivhaus standard, which is great news for homes wanting to boast impressive energy efficiency and reduced heating bills.
Not only thermally efficient, Aura+ installations from P S Counter Windows use the latest triple glazing. Combined with robust natural timber and a durable exterior aluminium cladding, the windows will be protected even in the harshest of weather conditions – which is ideal for coastal homes across the South West.
Forma+ composite windows – timber with exceedingly low maintenance
Ideal for both traditional properties and new build projects that wish to successfully enjoy a classical expression, Forma+ utilises the same sleek timber construction as the standard range but clad in external aluminium to ensure minimum maintenance.
Solid timber construction has never delivered such impressive levels of energy efficient, easily meeting Passivhaus standards whilst remaining inherently authentic for any application.
Features and benefits to aid both homeowners and architects
- Stylish timber with aluminium cladding
- Weatherproof – ideal even for coastal areas
- Impressive energy efficiency – meet Passivhaus standards
- Available in a range of colours
- Suitable both for replacement or new builds
- Seriously durable – will last for decades
- Recyclable materials used – no need to worry about the impact on the wider environment